Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My little trumpet boy


Jon took his trumpets out last weekend and was showing Carter how to play...Carter had a great time and thought he was pretty cool. The boys are doing great. Carter is pretty much potty trained. I leave him naked around the house and he will go on the potty, pea and poop without me having to remind him. he loves getting his special treats after pooping. "momma I get 1 2 3 special treats," he is just too cute. I have to work on him pulling up and down his underwear so we don't have to have his stuff exposed all day.

Brennen is doing great. He is 16lb 3 oz, a little squirt. He crawls or more officially dose the army crawl and gets all over the place. He loves to play with whatever Carter is playing with. It is so much fun watching them grow and develop.

No comments: